How do I stop overthinking?

I can't help overthinking about everything about my relationship with my boyfriend.

How do I stop it because it's really annoying me

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets say if you were cooking for a party and you say you had to do baby sitting. You agree to do both for some reason. And while in the kitchen you thought about tbings that caused become emotional. So you stir up your food and vheck on the lad. he's doing good esp after you pop in a movie. So you head back in the kitchen now the thought jus return and now its more depressing. So your mubd is boggled and the kid is suddenly crying. You rush to his aid and found out he was pkaying on the couch and fell. What would be o. Your mind now? The child or the guy? If you say both then good. Now your fo o d is burning. Yay! Point being your distrsction comes from thi. gs that remind you of the incident or tbe event. Id say vaction and true spacing should do tbe trick, give yourself time to be you, you do you, you. Yes let it be about you fir awhile. Get back to him later.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called love and love is annoying and it scars you. When I really like a guy I will think about him everyday and it doesn't go away until I start doing other things and focusing on my life. Try doing more stuff and if you're waiting for a phone call stop doing that.

What Guys Said 3

• Over thinking can, at times, be a real inconvenient and put a lot of strain on your mind. But being someone who over thinks is not always a bad thing. On the contrary, people who over think can find details or look from different perspectives that others would never see. But when it gets to the point where you are losing control, you need to find your center and remember that you are in control, not just your brain. And there are lots of things you can do to get that calm back. One of the big ones is talking to yourself about the situation. Ask yourself why you're overthinking and what you can do to fix it. The best person to know is you, so why not ask yourself? Commit to a project that maps to your goals. Distract yourself by watching your favorite show. I like to spend time with my friends when I'm overthinking things, especially in a relationship. There are so many things you can do. Act, not be acted upon.

• Go do something? Do you have hobbies? Just occupy your time. People that have too much time on their hands over-analyze and over-think everything because they have time to. If you're busy with something else, then you don't have time to over-think stuff.

• Do something

What Girls Said 0