This is for all you creative types out there:
Would you rather be with someone in the arts as well (I'm a painter but I mean "arts" as in anything that is creative or expressive)? Do you feel like they "get you" more? Does it matter to you?
Thanks for appeasing my curiosity!
- My potential partner must be a creative type! Otherwise we won't understand one another.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I would seriously prefer a creative person, but I wouldn't necessarily cast someone aside just because they're not50% (5)25% (1)43% (6)Vote
- It would be cool for them to be creative, but I would not call it a "necessity".40% (4)75% (3)50% (7)Vote
- I really don't mind either way!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I'm an artist who'd actually rather not date another creative type!10% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I will prefer a person who is either creative themselves or someone who has an interest in art (in which from it may be).
Simply because its such a huge part of my life that I need somebody who understands that and who will respect it.
I have been with men who wasn't even interested in art. I very quickly lost interest since they couldn't relate to me at all.