Guys, what do you look for in girls?

What do you notice first when you meet a girl? What stands out to you?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• The only important attribute is if they like me or not, as long as they are not extremely ugly. I don't have the ability to choose which women I get, so its not relevant. Almost no women like me, so them liking me for who am is very attractive. I have yet to find a girl who just likes me for my persoanlity--my looks get me somewhere, but after a few dates and some conversation women only see me as a friend and make it impossible to escalate sexually. Its bullshit quite frankly/ So for most guys its irrelevant to be picky. Girls have the ability to be picky, but unless you're a rich, attractive, super charming stud, you don't have the option of picking women's traits. I simply hope that a girl appreciates me for who I am and can get past whatever it is about me that makes me sexually unappealing.

What Guys Said 8

• her butt. I like butts. I actually don't understand all the interest in "big butts," though. That makes no sense to me. The ideal butt, to me, is small and just curvy enough to know it's a girl's butt.

• I think physical attraction is the first thing a guy will notice. For me it's face. As beautiful face will stop me dead in my tracks. It won't prompt me to approach on that alone, but it definitely catches my attention.

Then I'm just looking to see if she says or does something that interests me. Could be a mutual hobby, or something funny, or a smart comment, whatever.

• How she presents herself
    Being trustworthy
    Open minded
    Hygienic

• If she's willing to have an engaging conversation would be a starter.

• Her looks mostly

• Do you mean appearance?

• I like to listen how they laugh and how they talk.
    Other things are smile and ass.

• Depends on the girl. Face and breasts, then the rest of the body.