How do you kiss?

I really have no idea how to... errrr... move my lips when kissing. I recently got my first kiss with my crush (not boyfriend), and as expected, it was awkward (well, I was awkward. He seemed fine). I've been through dozens of online tutorials and youtube videos and I've even rewatched some kissing scenes from movies! (!!!) but I still have NO IDEA how to kiss! They only explain leaning in, puckering up, breathing, etc. but never mention the actual motions of the lips (gosh that sounds strange). The only thing I've gathered is that its like you're chewing but with your lips, which I'm sure is not correct.

Thank you in advance, and I'm sorry for such a weird question!

Most Helpful Guy

• I always grab ass of my girlfriend while kissing and i think it's really hot.. :D I love it.. But for you, you can pull his hairs next time and manage it that he can somehow grab your ass. Regarding lips movement, be soft in start. that's all :P

Most Helpful Girl

• First rule in being an awesome kisser and I mean an awesome one: always let the guy kiss you first. Once you figure out the type of kisser he is you just want to go with the flow, slow and subtle at the right times and than passionate and almost suffocating at others

What Guys Said 4

• You will learn with practice

• The best thing is to ask a guy to teach you. A girl had to teach me

• It just natural. You dont gotta learn but a you do it more, you pick up things that help...

• There's really no "right or wrong" way to kiss. You just sort of go with the flow, do what feels right. I'm sure he won't mind. As long as you don't go left when he goes left, same with right

What Girls Said 0