What does it mean when your boyfriend has a nickname for a girl.. that's not his girlfriend?

Title says it all...

Most Helpful Guy

• Nicknames aren't always a good thing. Calling someone by their true name is, and can be, very intimate. It's possible he calls you by his name, because that's who you are to him. I had a girlfriend for four years, never gave her a nickname (once as a joke to make her angry, for fun). But I've had female friends who had nicknames, mostly to rattle their cage, not for anything intimate. That's just me one opinion, but I wouldn't read too much into it. More importantly, if you want one, give him one.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't mean anything

What Guys Said 3

• I don' think it necessarily matters. For example, there's a girl where I work that's absurdly happy. Think the happiest you've ever been, and multiply it by 10. Then add a side of bouncyness and excitability. I call her "Sunshine," but there's nothing in the nickname but a nickname. Now, it sounds like you have a specific example in mind, so understand that this is not a blanket statement.

• They are good friends

• They lowkey smashin...

What Girls Said 0