Is that one thing you require in a potential partner?
- I require my partner to be sexually experiencedVote A
- I don't require it, but i do prefer my partner to be sexually experiencedVote B
- It doesn't matter to me if my partner is sexually experienced or notVote C
- I don't require my partner to be sexually experienced, in fact i prefer it that wayVote D
- I require my partner to be a virginVote E
Most Helpful Guy
Hello birthday boy 🎁🎂🎈
[Back to question]
First of all, I voted C
●If she's experienced, she'd know her job. I'd not need to do any kind of extra efforts and she'd even surprise me with her erudite tricks which I haven't seen. A sexually adriot partner knows how to handle the situations. When I lost my virginity, I was a bit shy but she handled it fairly well and fostered my morale.
●If she's inexperienced, it'd be a great experience for me to teach a girl. See her once in a lifetime kind of expressions, her insecurities, her sensitivity, her reactions and how I interact and interpret with her in that context.
And if we both are virgins, we'd get a great and rapturous moment to laugh and be gracious, every time we memorise this.
So, it doesn't matter for me because both type of girls are awesome in one way or another.
- Show AllShow Less