Is it wrong that I dislike white girls?

They pretend to be all sweet and innocent and PC, but, in reality, to them, you're just another monkey, at least, that's what experience tells me, is it wrong for me to be this way?

I'm just playing, fam, y'all know white girls be the black man's kryptonite

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it when people do this. "All white girls" do this or that or this and I'm just like can you please stop? I don't think that. What if I said "all black people" are murders. How do u feel about that? Or "all Hispanics" Are illegal immigrants. Um yeah that's not true, none of those r true. So shut ur face suck it up and move on. White people are accused for being racists and some are but so are you. You're just a biggot.

• Then I'd get my gat, sip my 40 ounce, blast dap in the hood, and help my illegal brothers hop the border. Can I suck you up, sweet pee ;)

• by the way, dap means "dat rap"

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm yeah, since more times than not #SnowBunnies are nice as hell to me and in general it seems. Well, at least from what I've noticed thus far in my lifetime. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

I'm guessing that you've just encountered the "racist 2 faced" kind of #snowbunnies way to often in a short amount of time. Which probably made you think that they were all like that I'm guessing. When really only about only 10% of them are racist ( once again just a guess LOL).

So until proven otherwise they aren't "2 Faced" snakes man. Hell before ya #judge off a preconceived notion why not get to know them 1st? Since ya might fuck around and make a life long friend #NeverKnow HAHA ^_^.

What Girls Said 11

• Naw white girls are horrible...(sips starbucks) #uggs #caramel #no filter # makeup #i #hate #white #girls #sorrynotsorry #hashtag

• Apparently since you said that you based your judgement on you experience, you had to deal with the bad kind of "white" girls :( I hope that you find some nice one and learn that they ain'tall the same :) as much as all the other races have bad and good people, /white/ people aain't different than that ;)

• No not at all

• What kind of white women have you met?

• If you dislike them in general yeah its bad

Why are you saying monkey?

• Cuz I don't like the n-word

• Wow man. Monkey sounds much worse. But seriously chill :/

• Well you can't judge a entire race by the shiny people you meet. There are shitstains in every race or gender.

• it's not actually like that

• Yeah it would be wrong lol. People are just people man.
    You get me bruv?

• Yes, I have plenty of white friends who do not act that way

• No its just preference

• I'm sorry but I don't understand why would you be another monkey and why is a person referenced as a monkey?

• Because I despise racial slurs and specifically the n-word

• And buy the way I'm white

• I figured

What Guys Said 6

• I think you're making their own minds up for them. Not all white women are racists. It's not fair to either them or you to assume so.

• But it helps me through the day, fam

• Sounds pretty racist to me.

• Why go anonomous fam everyone knows who you are

• It's stupid to like/dislike people because of skin pigment.

• If you've only met racist white girls, then no.

But if you think that every white girl is going to be racist and deceiving, it's wrong. Because you have bad people in every race, same goes for the good people

• Well, I mean, they reject me cuz I'm black

• But do she give head?

• I had enough. Sorry :p

• LOL meh luv my white gurls... you get me fam?