Men: Would you be hesitant to date a girl if she didn't drive much?

I got my driver's license at a later age and bc of this I do drive but I dont get on the highway or venture too far out of places that I am unfamiliar with. I met this guy and we have been meeting up and he invited me to a restaurant. I put it in and it's in a place i am unfamiliar with. I know I am 27 and I should be an excellent driver by now, but i am just wondering how would men feel about being with a girl who is not the best driver. What kind of problems would it causes. I do drive to work, grocery stores, and places I am familiar with, but when I go out of my element, I get very very nervous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg you sound just like me. I hate driving as well.. Literally I'm that one friend that never drives because my driving is scary. I'll drive myself to work, etc. but I hate the highway which I have to face to go to school but i always make my boyfriends drive me if I'm seeing someone haha.

What Guys Said 3

• yh fam i dont care tbh, you get me fam?

• I'm my experiencemail men prefer to drive aNY way so tell him I wouldn't see a problem with it

• No, because that would give ME more POWER! I will drive where we go!

What Girls Said 0