Girls, why do some of you do this?

Yesterday my girl called me when she got off work. She talked to me the whole time. She said she had a stressful day and wished she had someone to come home too. She then bitched about her house being dirty and room being a mess. She has told me in the past she hates when i come over when her rooms a mess, so i didn't ask to come or assume she wanted me to.

She got home and she said soemthing about being alone. I then asked her to come over. She said no then because she said she shouldn't have to ask me i should just want to. What the hell.

I explained to her calmly that I always want to come and she needs to just say what she means. Hints are dumb. Just come out and ask. I hate the game playing shit. Then when i do ask It wasn't good enough.

Why do some women have such a hard time just getting to the point?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very straight forward with what I want and what I expect.

I guess she just wanted you to end up at her door step being a massive surprise for her. She hinted the whole "very lonely thing" with you. But I know you guys don't get the obvious hints like those.

What Girls Said 7

• She's just being stubborn and she's also letting things get the best of her so she's taking it out on you or looking for an outlet. What you need to do is tell her that you're only trying to be considerate and care for her and she's only making things harder with her mixed signals. Let her know she needs to help you help her because she's making shit complicated.
    She might have a hard time sorting her drama out

• It's not just women, but you're right, it's silly. I think it happens when people just can't handle their own emotions. She may learn/grow out of it, or she may think her behavior is totally reasonable and hold on to it for the rest of her life. You aren't going to change her, so you've gotta decide if you can let it just roll off your back, 'cause you can't please her when she's being like this.

• I asked my sister as she does it too, haha and she said, " because he should know what I want."

:p

That was a while back.
    Anyway. :)

• People long to be understood. Just like the rest of society, women long for someone who can understand them and feel with them. If they don't have to ask, it does then that you know them on a higher, deeper, level. Your girl was feeling down and vulnerable and she wanted someone to understand that without having to be told what to do. I understand that you're not a mind reader. No one is. Maybe the expectation on her part is a little much, but it isn't without a basis

• How old is she? A lot of women don't like being blunt. I think it is silly. It sucks to always have to ask for what you want, but it sounds like she is sending mixed signals and expecting you to be psychic.
    It would help to reassure her that you don't care when her house is a little messy, and that you know she is tired after work or whatever.

• That's confusing as fuck😂😂

• I've accepted im never gonna win. I just say ok and go to bed

• Sounds painful to deal with. I can't relate to that as I'm very straight forward like a dude