Why would a ex want to hang out?

Question say's it all...

I should also say he has been home for a week tomorrow, and last night he finally ask me this? just throw all the reasons he could want too

Most Helpful Guy

• - If he enjoyed your conversations (as a friend)

- If he enjoyed the benefit of having you around (FWB / Help around the house / etc)

- If he wanted sex

- If he wanted to try for a relationship again

- If he was "starting from a clean slate" with no expectations other than communicating

- If he was looking for a date (to the movies / to a party / to a concert / etc)

- If he is dating one of your friends / family members (so he doesn't leave a bad impression with you, which would hurt his motives with the new individual by you speaking against his character)

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not going to give you possible reasons, this is what I would have done if I was in your situation. The only reason I would have asked you to hang after I was home for a whole week is because I still have feelings for you, didn't know what to say to you so waited a whole week, didn't want to feel awkward or you to feel awkward and needed to mask the feelings of a relationship with 'hanging out'.

• Those are his too words last night we dated too. His friends have been trying to get us together all week.

• Because he just realized what he is missing out on; and wants more. D.

• A. He wants to catch up

B. He wants to get back together

C. He wants to have sex

• He still likes you and can't find anyone else most likely

• sex! misses you ! can't find ne1 else! bored! realised they made a mistake!

• He still has feelings for you its like going through a bag of old stuff like childhood memories he saw something he enjoyed and wants to resume enjoying it again whatever that relation ship was about.

• I don't know what, all I did was start a convo about how he know my uncle and cousins. and then it just went from there.

What Girls Said 6

• to get back with you, to see how you're doing, to be friends with benefits or more.

• He's suffering from man flu...needs you to help out!

• * Still have feelings for the other person

* Don't have feelings but still wanna be friends

* Don't have feelings but wanna check up on the ex to see if they are seeing someone new

* Not sure how they feel

a few reasons

• Maybe he wants to get back together with you, or yes the hookup

• he might want to get back with you or hookup

• Maybe he wants to rekindle the romance.