I like a guy but he is a bit awkward and strikes me as the loner type. I am afraid that he only likes me because he can't find someone else to date?

So I kinda like a guy from school and he is a bit weird. He barely talks to anyone and looks always out of place. He doesn't even seem to have any friends at school. He isn't exactly shy but he always seems to be by his own.
I kind of like him because he is always nice to me in his own way but the thing is that I am afraid he might only like me because he can't get any other girl and that he's desperate in a bad way. So he doesn't really care for me as a person but only because I am interested in him. I feel confused... What ahould I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• For this, i kind of start to believe in those saying said "there's alway someone out there for you "even the person you're being is absolutely never been fond of.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should talk to him in order to find out more things about him.

What Guys Said 3

• Just go for it.

• you are insecure if you think that way. give it a try in my opinion.

• Ask him out

What Girls Said 0