My girlfriend won't block her EX Boyfriend. He constantly sends her sexual pictures and tells her to leave me. What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would dump her to be honest. I could understand if they were just platonic friends, but based on the description that's out of the question. Her ex is clearly crossing the line and being just as disrespectful towards your relationship as she is. An ex, I could expect trying to stir up the pot, but if your girlfriend is just sitting back and allowing it without a word then why are you wasting your time? If that were me, I would've blocked him a long time ago especially if he were crossing the line. Even if she is getting some sort of kicks off of him chasing after her, it only highlights her lack of maturity to be in this relationship and dare I say highlights that she hasn't completely moved on. Some people have exes that won't leave them alone and continue to pop up to stir things up and a lot of those people eventually put restraining orders on them but theirs a difference between that and refusing to do anything and allowing it to continue, Has she even told him to cut it out? or Is she crossing the line (even a little) with him too? I don't know all the detail, but you need to decide for yourself whether you want to put up with it some more or not. If you express to her that you don't like this and it's bothering you and she doesn't give a crap enough to respect your feelings and cut him off, then kick her ass to the curb so she can continue playing cat and mouse with her ex. Exes can be friends, but this is not a friendship. Anyone, interested in the future don't waste time living in the past. Remember actions speak louder than words and her actions will surely tell you what you need to know, no matter what sweet talk comes out of her mouth.

Most Helpful Guy

• What the...

I was thinking. Oh she still wants to be friends until I read 'sexual pictures...'
    I'm sorry to say this but... That guy sends sexual pictures, and tells you to get out... and She STILL has not blocked the guy after all that?
    I'm sorry but she might still have feelings for him.

If I had an ex who acted like that, I would have blocked her immediately. We're not together anymore, you can't tell me what to do. I'm together with this new girl now, because she's more considerate, loyal and understanding. Don't sabotage my love life. Leave me along and move on already.

What Girls Said 4

• This is one of those scenarios where I'm shrugging my shoulders almost. I wouldn't be insecure about someone sending my guy pics because I trust him. I would naturally expect him to delete it (and I'm assuming that's what your girl is doing). But "blocking" them for your sake seems a bit insecure to me.

It's like how some women tell their guys that they don't want them talking to their exes or even around them.

I don't know. You feel how you feel, but as long as she's simply deleting them, I don't see why she would need to block him for you. I suppose you can tell her that it's important to you and she could then block him.

• That's the thing, the guy tells her to leave me for him, always sends nude pictures.. if they were just friends who cares.. But this is different. Happened every relationship of mine and I'm sick of it.

• If someone was doing that to my dude and he responds "Lol. No thanks" and deletes the nude pics from women, then I would be fine.

But since it's happened in every relationship of yours, I can understand that it's tiring. Just tell her that it's something that you've had to deal with with every single one of your girlfriends and you're tired of it. If my dude told me that, then I'd block him.

• WTH? He still send her sexual pictures? If I were her, I would have blocked him right away, it seems like she's still stuck in the past...

• This is so disrespectful, she should have blocked him

• I'm sorry you're experiencing this.

Honestly, there's nothing you can do in this situation except tell your girlfriend how this is making you feel and politely ask her to block her ex boyfriend.

I hate to say this, but it's very possible that your girlfriend still has feelings for her ex, since she has failed to block and reject his advances.

You deserve better than that bullshit

• One of my exes does this. He texts me love letters and says how much he would love for me to take him back. Me and my boyfriend just laugh about it. I've told me ex no several times but since he won't get that, who am I to turn down and block pure entertainment?

You ever think she just enjoys seeing him pine after her? Esp if he hurt her in the past, it makes a lot of sense.

What Guys Said 3

• Leave her. Simple as that!!

• Beat his ass

• Here's what you do, get hold of her phone - swap all his pictures with you naked - problem solved. You're the only one she should be seeing like the day they were born.