Would you move in with your SO after 8 months of dating?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on our financial situation, how serious, and how comfortable we are with each other.

• Depends how close you were and how much you trusted them i guess.

• Depends on how much you know each other

What Girls Said 7

• It depends how easy it is for you to move out again.
    I don't think you should do anything while you're still in the honeymoon phase. Chances are that it will end and you realize you don't really like that guy that much.

• Not really I wouldn't do it unless I felt 100% secure with them. Meaning getting over some of my own insecurities.

• Depends how much you know them and trust them. If you are really between 35-45, you probably know what you want. So no need to wait I think.

• I proposed to my husband after 2 weeks of dating! Yes, I'm in a relationship now that is 9 months old, and I've been planning to change jobs, sell my house and move to be with him for several months now.

• No. That would be too fast for me.

• I did after two or less months of dating.. Been together for 8 years at the end of the month. I think it all depends on a lot. But 8 months seems reasonable if you feel ready.

• No I wouldn't.