How to cope with no girls liking you?

It seems as if girls don't like me for some reason (average and pretty ones). I try to be myself, but not even that seems to do anything. I'm starting to think it could be becuase of how I look. Or maybe I'm just screwed when it comes to girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine. Just keep giving it your all and not playing any games and you will find someone.
    It may have to do with the type of girl you are surrounded by.

Most Helpful Guy

• If there is any feelings of solidarity here, you aren't alone. Girls don't care much for me either. I don't let it get me down, do you know why? Because you can't judge your self-worth through someone else, a girlfriend isn't going to suddenly give your life validation believe me. Find fulfillment through your work, deeds, and hobbies. Live your life for you instead of through another person. Don't worry about it!

• Thanks man. I think I should just focus on me. If no girls like me then fuck it.

What Girls Said 1

• Do you think that a girlfriend will be the magic solution to all of your problems?

• Because quite honestly that attitude is problematic and will prevent anyone from wanting to be with you. A healthy person is attracted to other healthy people - someone who is fulfilled in themselves will be a lot better partner than someone who is looking to be saved by love.

• I'd suggest some therapy or at the very least some introspection into that empty feeling you have.

• I will look into that. Thanks.

What Guys Said 4

• Not to offend you but are you a 'dickie' person? Or have a dick type personality?

Also do you talk and assert yourself regularly with these women?

Because in your pic you look like a decent looking guy

You could experiment with this.. For example.. Go out talk to a woman or women and at the end ask for their numbers etc the usual.. And see where it goes

That brings up something else to... Do you come on too strong? Ask 'do you like me' kinda questions?

Anyway goodluck! I'm pretty sure women do like you.. They just don't tell you (happened to me a lot in school)

• No I think I'm a cool guy. I just have normal conversations with them, but they don't really seem interested. I don't know what it is that I'm doing wrong.

• It's not the looks, it's the personality, the confidence, dominance, being spontaneous, excited, ...

• Honestly, it sounds as if you are trying too hard, and that can drive any potential love interests away. You need to stop looking so hard and start letting it come to you.

• like no girls back!