I know lots of people who are always arguing with their partners; I actually think it's healthy to argue sometimes [in moderation, of course].
I used to argue with my exes all the time when we were together. It seemed like I was on here every week looking for new solutions or ways to stop the fights.
my current partner and I haven't argued in over 2 years. doesn't that seem a little fishy? :P I will admit, I could go an entire lifetime without ever arguing with my partner again, but I'm sure it's unavoidable.
how often do/did you and your partner argue? how often do you think a healthy couple argues?
- ALL THE TIME13% (2)5% (1)9% (3)Vote
- Every couple of months7% (1)11% (2)9% (3)Vote
- Not enough, I just hold a lot of grudges7% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- Rarely/never33% (5)32% (6)32% (11)Vote
- I'm SINGLE ^__________^40% (6)52% (10)47% (16)Vote