How often do you fight with your partner?

I know lots of people who are always arguing with their partners; I actually think it's healthy to argue sometimes [in moderation, of course].

I used to argue with my exes all the time when we were together. It seemed like I was on here every week looking for new solutions or ways to stop the fights.

my current partner and I haven't argued in over 2 years. doesn't that seem a little fishy? :P I will admit, I could go an entire lifetime without ever arguing with my partner again, but I'm sure it's unavoidable.

how often do/did you and your partner argue? how often do you think a healthy couple argues?

• ALL THE TIME
  • Every couple of months
  • Not enough, I just hold a lot of grudges
  • Rarely/never
  • I'm SINGLE ^__________^

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• NEVER!!! I get along with my teddy really well, lol

What Guys Said 5

• I don't like fights so if i had a girlfriend and one started i would just remain quiet and take some quiet time away from things,

• We don't argue. We debate sometimes on non-personal matters, but if there's a problem, one of us addresses the issue and how we feel about it, and we try to figure a solution or at least an understanding.

• lol i guess we argu a little bit? you get me fam?

• Single here , girls are too high maintenance. I chill with my machines.

• I am single :((((((( 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 !!! It seems i ll always be single !!!

What Girls Said 4

• We bicker and have little arguments once week. We only have serious fights maybe once every few months.

• I said all the time not like it's every day but we get into an argument at least once a week it's usually something we're over after it happens or it's resolved quickly. It's probably what's for dinner or me winning about him not bringing pizza home for dinner cause I'm really hungry and then I become a cranky bitch and a hungry one so its never fun. But it's never anything major. I think it's healthy to argue all the time as long as you can still see peace at the end of the day and it's not major arguments. As long as theirs no name calling or violence involved. Difference are going to happen it's all about how it's dealt with that matters.

• I don't have a partner :(

• well he IS imaginary so...