My boyfriend ditches me and treats me badly sometimes? How to talk it out?

I have beem dating this boy for two months. We are both in highschool, and I've emotionally invested a lot in the relationship and we are both in love. He always tells me how I'm perfect and how he loves me so much, but then he ditches me at least once a week. Its summer and he has ditched me for three days straight and barley texts me to check in. I understand how sometimes things get in the way, but he could at least let me know he is not coming so I dont have to wait around. I love him but I am very sensitive and it really upsets me. He also sometimes insults me "by accident" and I feel like he never gives me much attention except for when we are intimate even though he promises he isn't using me. I like to surprise him with gifts and thoughtful messages but I feel like the favor is never returned. He also is talking to a girl who has a massive crush on him and she even sent him a picture of her chest (clothed). I told him it makes me uncomfortable how she flirts with him but he doesn't seem concerned. She even asked to hangout and he agreed... I dont know what to do and I want to try to talk it out but I have no idea how to! The only option if we can't work this out is to end things...

Most Helpful Guy

• have a real talk... if he doesn't want that well dump him.. you get me fam?

Most Helpful Girl

• These are not the actions of a man in love. Stop fooling yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• Leave him! I saw you say you "love him" and that's the worst in a case where it's truly one sided. Nothing I saw up there, says this relationship will be anything more than emotional agony for you. He shows no concern for your feelings at all. Doesn't shower you with nice gestures like you do him. RAWR. I'm gonna stop before I rant like crazy. Please leave him. That is all. Save yourself the emotional agony that's in your future now please.

• just talk to him first. that is a thing many people are concerned about. if he really loves you he would see how much that it means to you. otherwise yeah..

What Girls Said 0