What do you think he means?

So this guy I met barely texts. I sent him a text saying I wished he texted more often. (He basically only texts when he wants to make plans to go somewhere and not very much else) He then replied "Then I'd always feel guilty about responding 2 hours later." I then said that he is always so busy! He then replied I am not sure falling on the couch asleep watching tv counts as busy.

Should i just give up on us texting. It's just hard to get to know him when he barely texts other than to meet up. Also when I say meet up, I just mean go out to eat. There's nothing sexual going on. At most he has kissed me on the cheek.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should talk to him more about it. If anything you should make him Skype you.

What Guys Said 2

• Call him on the phone. I don't text either

• seems more like a friend kind of guy. you can't fault him for not being the texting type. anyways in general its better to call people and talk on the phone than texting and the such. try that

What Girls Said 1

• You should give up.