Feel like im never gonna find the one :( ?

5 months ago i found the love of my life. He was really hot and everythign i wanted lookwise. He had the perfect personality. We aggred on everything moral wise, politics wise, music etc basically everything. We would talk for a month basically all day everyday and he would tell me the most romantic sweetest things and said he loved me. He was really a genuinely good guy, and i miss him so much. I think about him all day everyday and its been 5 months since we broke up. He said i was the first thing he thought about when he woke up and the last thing when he went to bed. we meet when i went down province to visit my grandparents for a weekend. we connected so well he said he would wait for me to graduate next year and i could move down and live in his city and go to university together to be together

my bipolar depression led me to drinking where a guy made out with me. I tried to get away and i couldnt. i felt so guilty, i had to text him. he told me to delete him off everything. He said im wonderful girl and he wishes me well but he no longer wanted to date me.

i feel so depressed. I truly believe we were meant to be. Everyone pales in comparsion and i cry whenever i see a photo off him. i just want to die.

i turn 17 in October

Most Helpful Guy

• I probably gonna sound harsh, but it is what it is, you fucked up. The guy did what he had to do which was forget about you, and you should do the same with him. You can't change the past, you can only learn from it. The bright side is that it was you who fucked this up, therefore, it's in your hands to never do this again.
    You can't just drink and hookup with a guy whenever you feel depressed, you gotta control yourself, cause if you keep doing that you will definitely end up alone.
    You're almost 17, you will find the one, but only if you really want to.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it hurts a lot right now, but you must remember that you are only 16. There will be others that will come into your life. One day a man will come who will value you above all others, you just have to believe that this will happen. In the mean time, it sounds like you need to take some time to really care for yourself and your own well-being. Right now it may seem like being alone is the worst thing for you, but you need to realize that you will not feel like this forever. Try working on yourself before worrying about boys too much :) Take some time to figure out who you are as a woman and as a human being. That way when the next guy comes along, you will have confidence in who you are and what you want out of a relationship :)

I'm sorry if this is too long ^^;;;
    Please feel better soon

What Guys Said 14

• I didn't read it. I just read the question and saw that you're 16 y/o. Come back in 10-15 years if you still have this question

• you dont understand my circumstance

• Don't have to. If you feel like that now I'm telling you to let those feelings go. It's too early to make an assumption on that regardless of whether you think so or not

• you screwed up. Not the end of the world there are plenty more guys out there who are probably just as great. You just haven't found your one yet. That guy sounds a bit short tempered and you might have regretted being long term with him. Just believe in the politics of Saturday night and be happy

• For every, "the one" there are 1000 other guys within driving distance of you that would be just as good if not better than him.

• First of all: get death off your mind. I can understand why being bipolar/manic-depressive makes your life harder, because my sister is the same. But there's someone for everyone, my friend. You do truly seem like a nice girl. Why shouldn't you get a guy?

Maybe he got away. These things happen. But you can't give up, don't let yourself think it! You'll find the one.

by the way you're 16 and got drunk and made out with someone. Maybe go patch that one up.

• you'll be fine, your 16 you assume way to much , yes you shouldn't drink especially if ur bipolar, but the guy made out with u and u couldn't stop him? if you told him that it might help. but he is just very hurt right now, you need to find some way to make it up to him and let him know you the only one for him.

• i did i told him that right after it happened

i feel like shit

• you may think that but the only guy who matters doesn't

no offense

• its ok i understand. it only seems that way now, just keep ur eyes open and look around, just look u dont have to act but you will see this is very common, ur no way alone. and youl understand that if he going to be like that, he doesn't really matter as much s u think he does

• You are only 16! you have a long life ahead of you. So what if one guy decided you aren't good enough for him their is always others out their that will be more understanding and realise what they have is a blessing and want to hold on to it. when u graduate move to northeast Nebraska tge people are a lot nicer around here.

• haha i live in ottawa Canada

i want to move to montreal

• yeah i know i like montreal for more than that

I've been to nebraska before tho on a roadtrip. Totally different world

• Haha uah iknow what you mean. all the fields of cor and beans. every body knows everybody everybody calls u friend. it is the place to live if you want a lot of people to call friends and family!

• Probably not what you want to hear but being a good bit older than you "old enough I feel I need to leave this site after joining tonight and looking at the common age" lol just relax.. You're 17 "the one" should not even be in your vocabulary right now.. You still have college and 21 and up partying days ahead of you just chill girl lol I'm sure you will be fine :)

• You probably aren't going to find the one. Most people base their expectations off of ideological depictions of what people should be

• You're 16!!! you will find someone. If it makes you feel better i'am 21 and still single

• You're 16 lol.

• life goes on. Don't be sad. It's life. More people in your life. After 3-4 years, maybe you won't remember.

• Wait be broke up with you cause a guy border line raped you

• Classic case of white girls promiscuity.

• Welcome to reality.

What Girls Said 4

• It might sound heartless, but having the "love of your life" at 16 isn't realistic. You had a grand experience with a guy you felt was it and that's normal. You're going to have these feelings again in the future for someone else. You make a mistake -- big deal, we all make mistakes -- and you take these things with you as you go along in life to know what works and what doesn't in your life. Your bipolar/depression is no excuse to hurt people, and you found that out. Now you know when you get involved again how to control some urges that failed you in the past.

Of course it hurts when you think you met the exact perfect person in your life. Guess what -- he's not so perfect. If he was, he would still be with you. Instead he's not, so that's not so perfect. I'm not suggesting that it's wrong of him to not give you a second chance, or that you shouldn't get one. What he did was entirely up to him, but the fact remains he's not in the picture now, therefore, he's not "the one".

You are going through a detoxing phase right now where you're going to feel some guilt and grief over losing this person from your life, and that's totally normal to look back and think he was so perfect and you did this horrible thing that had you not done, he'd be with you. He would have been out the door after a few months if something else came up. You just don't know. Go through your grief, read some material on depression and how to cope, try some relaxing treatments such as a hot bath and spa music to listen to before bed, and day by day, you will get stronger. The main thing is not to give this so much control that you have another 80 years to go thinking he was your one and only. He wasn't. You'll be meeting someone who right now is wondering where you've been all his life too, and you don't even know it yet.

• omgg thank you so much this made me cry

• No problem. Been there too, was 16 once and thought my life was over on my first break up. It was hard. I knew no other hurt before like that and couldn't stand it. I survived, so will you. xo

• You are 17 and full of hormones! There are gonna be a dozen "the ones" between now and the time you get married. Relax and enjoy your teen years.

• How long have you been together? Was he the first guy you were intimate with?

• It sounds to me like you felt more strongly towards him than he did you. because no guy who really loves a girl is so quick to break up with them over such a small thing especially in a text! The best advice I feel i can give you is focus more on yourself than guys your 16 be a little selfish find out what you Really want to do in your future with out any influence. But when it comes to guys just love em and let um go. This might sound harsh but your not going to meet a guy at high school and marry him that's more possible in collage. High school is more of a time to just date feel the emotions then repeat okay. And you shouldn't be DRINKING! Your only 16 look at it this way it might make you feel good but do you think it will make any improvements in your life drinking alone so the only where it can go of any thing is down hill let that drunken kiss be an small example even though in telling you that whole relations ship thing that was going on with you and that guy wasn't great I'm just saying being drunk and that kiss didn't get you in any good place did it.

• no he was equal trust me he said i love you first

• Sorry I meant to say if he's really being a ass to you I have bad word correct

• omg thank you so much you are so right

opened my eyes