I think I'm on the verge of having my first boyfriend... Help?

So I've never done anything with a guy ever. I have an anxiety disorder so a I am super shy. About a week ago I hung out with a guy I've had a crush on for a year for the first time we've hung out 4 more times 3 times at his house. The first "date" happened cause he asked me to help with his tiner. We found me on there and matched as a joke. After work he messaged me and he complained about not having anything to do the next day so I told him that he should go hang with some friends and he said he didn't have any so I said that I would hang with him and he said okay. So it was originally a friend date but then he paid for everything even though I tried to pay so it turned into a real date and we were both confused about it. I got my best friend that works with us to ask him about it cause we actually ran into her during the date so it wasn't suspicious that she knew. Anyway he said that he liked me but was afraid if something happened work would be awkward so he just wanted to see where it went and for now we were flirty friends. Today we were binge watching Netflix and he put his arm around my shoulder. He knows I'm awkward so he did it really fast while we we're talking and there was an awkward silence for about 30 seconds. I didn't want to seem weird so I pretended that it didn't happened and continue the conversation even tho I was flipping out inside my head. During the date he would change positions sometimes he stretched his legs acrossed me and sometimes he put his arm around me and pull me closer. I tried my best to act cool even though my nerves were making me sick. I don't know if he noticed I felted like melting into the couch everytin he touched me. It was terrifying but I kind of liked it. I always feel high off of love after he takes me home like storybook characters which is crazy I know. I wanted to know if anyone had advice for awkward girls like me who have never really dated before. Cause I might die, faint, or throw up if he tries to kiss me.

Most Helpful Guy

• If this is what you want deep down, then all you need to do is stop freaking out about it and chill a bit.

• Yes but my anxiety disorder is what is causing me to freak out I have random pain attacks when I around strangers and in crowds. I want to relax but it's hard cause I am so messed up.

• Hmm. I cannot relate to that.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should just tell u like him and if he likes u back the date if not then he's a jerk for leading you on

• I know he likes me and he knows I like him. I am just a child a heart who doesn't know anything about dating or kissing or anything.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like you really want it so just relax and go with the flow...

• Just go for it

What Girls Said 0