Girls, have you ever kicked a guy between the legs?

i hate it how girls do this to us... have you ever done it? if so WHY and how effective was it... do you regret it now?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but he hit me first and called me a fucking whore at school so I kicked him in the dick and when he was on the ground kicked his face in and I have
    http://data2.whicdn.com/images/94070897/large.gif

• you shouldn't ever kick a guy in the dick

• No it was at school and he had to go to the nurse because when I kicked his head in it almost gave that pussy a concussion

• id be more worried about my nuts

What Girls Said 13

• I've never done it and don't plan to unless completely necessary.

• well thats a commendable answer

• Not intentionally.

• sounds painful none the less

• Yes, so he could get his hands off my throat.
    img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Not_even_sorry.gif

by the way it was effective.

• good i hope he went down then

• No I haven't.. it is bad..

• Yeah I kicked my friend in the nuts plenty of times when we were little but he liked it. Not right away but after he comes out of his little 5 second ball.

• He was tickling me and my leg... Just kinda hit there. He fell and kinda looked nauseous so I rubbed his back for like 10 minutes. But nah, don't regret it.

• Yes lol, in grade 10. He kissed me out of nowhere (never did like the guy) during recess and I didn't really know how to react, so I kicked him between the legs. He actually cried and I felt bad. We both apologized to each other afterwards

• Yes I most definitely did. I was standing with my friend and he was calling her all sorts and blocking the doorway so I walked up and booted him in the nuts. Some guys just need a good kick in the nuts sometimes

• ouchhh thats so not a good enough reason

• Yes I did but not intentionally I was sleeping next to my dad and for some reason I kick him in the nuts.

• No, I'm not in the habit of hurting people.

• No, I would never do that

• yes he tried to kiss me and he's a dick so that's where i kick him

• I haven't ever done that.