Girls simple question?

My girlfriend graduated hs. She's been talking to a ex classmate on twitter. She will favorite a lot of his tweets and pictures. One time she uploaded a pic of her new car and he wrote a comment saying nice car and she replied with yes i should take us for a spin soon. One other time he told her she was a real one and my girlfriend replied with "real recognize real".

Call me stupid but could my girlfriend like this dude or am i just jealous? In the movies this is how cheating starts let's be real honest

Most Helpful Girl

• I can never know in specific cases but yeah I would be uncomfortable if my boyfriend talked to others girls like that.

Don't let it build up though. Just ask her :) it could be nothing and you're risking the relationship by letting resentment grow :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't control anyone, but there should be a definite level of understanding in a relationship. If she is feeling something, it's her responsibility to talk to you about it so you guys can work it out. It's the same with you. Talk to her and tell her that you don't feel comfortable with her messaging this guy to the point of it looking like flirting. When I was dating I had to cut ties to a few female friends because I knew it was making my girlfriend upset. I respected her and needed to place her first. Your girlfriend needs to do the same, and put you first in this case. If not, then you need to address what is acceptable in your relationship. I hope she can level with you and be understanding to your feelings. If not, I recommend finding someone who won't treat you this way. It's possible she doesn't even realize she's doing it. So talk to her, calmly and collectedly, and address your concerns.

What Girls Said 4

• If she is your girlfriend then she should not flirt with other guys.. and you are fine to be jealous..

• Yeah they're definitely flirting. If this guy is at least semi-attractive watch your girlfriend.. if she wasn't entertaining an idea she'd be short or she'd ignore the guy. Just be careful.

• She likes him, thats the honesty

• Okay i would call this flirting.. and it is only natural I believe.. it is not pretty but natural.. if she actually takes him on that ride now that would be alarming if its just talk no action.. let it go she's enjoying some attention

What Guys Said 3

• she likes him... dont be fooled if she plans to go out and do something with only her and him and not you then she's being sneeky

• don`t be such jealous)

• do you duck when you pass through doors? i ask cause you cheated horns must be at least two meters high... .

• in case you dont get it we say a person has developed horns on its head when he/she is being cheated by its partner... .