My boyfriend didn't invite me to his house when his parents were away. Why?

I've been with my boyfriend for a year and half. We had a bad start to relationship because he didn't know if he wanted a relationship. We go to each others houses in the summer. I invite him over whenever there's an event or my parents are away. His parents were away for a week for the 1st time. He didn't tell me they were away until the week after when they had come back. I asked him why he didn't invite me, he said that he thought about it but didn't think I'd be able to afford it.
He doesn't know my finances but knows I don't have the most money in the world.. But it's my decision and I did actually have money at the time to go. I always invite him even if I don't think he will be able to come. Was he being thoughtful or just didn't want me round? P. s. We haven't seen each other for 3 weeks at the time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he wanted the break too? Sometimes my boyfriend likes to have time alone and maybe that was all he wanted x