If you dream of someone telling you they want you and they miss you, is it because they really do?

Is the person missing me or thinking about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• In japan, they think that every time they sneeze, someone is thinking about them. The simple truth is, dreams usually are nothing more than firing neurons that have temporarily rewired your brain function so it can help compress the information of the day. Yet, as scientific and logical as I try to be, I am also a spiritual man who completely believes that not only is anything possible, but that we are actually all connected to each other. The psychological state of our minds, even the purpose and functions in our brain and dream or not actually known nor proven. So if you're asking if you had a dream about someone missing you, while most people might roll their eyes, I believe that if that's what you felt, more than just the thought but truly felt it after you woke up, then I think it is completely possible that you are feeling their emotions. It's something I've always wondered, where feelings go. It's possible we pass them on to each other and that's why our moods change, because we can feel what others around us, our loved ones, our family, people we are just close to are feeling. I hope I don't sound crazy, I just want to say that it is totally possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think it's the other way around.

What Guys Said 5

• No, it is just what you want to hear lol why would a dream be them trying to say something to you?

• No idea. I had several dreams about a friend I used to have in class. haven't seen her for a year or two, not really thinking about her either... and yet she kept showing up, I don't know

• No. It's just what you want to believe

• Yeah... it's true..68% dreams we do do come in to reality with 50/50 chance..

• no, it's because you want them to

What Girls Said 2

• No it means your thoughts are on that person more than the there thoughts on you. You should have a talk with that person and see if the feelings are mutual.

• I do think that sometimes its true. I knew a couple who had a similar experience.