Guys, Would you date a girl who was 5'6 (1.68 m)?

I just want to know if aguy would like a girl who was this height?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'7" (170cm) so... it depends on whether she's a height-queen.
    And if she is otherwise attractive.
    I've found females attractive who were the same height as me...
    But they tend to be like "I WANT TO BE SHORTER EVEN IN HIGH HEELS"
    That's when you know you're talking to a sexist person who's been indoctrinated by our sexist culture.

What Guys Said 20

• wtf dudette, that's like the perfect height, that signals to me that if you were to have my children they wouldn't be midgets, theyd probably have the tall height gene somewhere

• Well, as long as she didn't like wearing huge heels. She might end up being taller than me and every girl I've ever known just gets really uncomfortable and insecure about being taller than me, so I'd want to be able to avoid that for her sake.

• Sure, I mean thats not too much shorter than me. I'm 5'8. I'm not average height for a guy.. just short of it no pun intended, but yeah I'd have no qualms with it. I mean thats around average for a woman... I've heard anywhere from 5'4-5'6 for women.

• Too short I'm 1.83 m (6 ft) personally and I prefer someone around my height.
    Anywhere between 1.75 m to 1.8 m (5ft 9 in to 5 ft 11 in).

Thanks for putting both measurements by the way, it gets really annoying when people expect me to understand feet.

• The night of a girl is not a criteria by which I would choose to date a girl. I just need to like her overall, it doesn't matter if she was a little shorter or something if everything else seemed good enough. But for what it's worth, 5'6" is a descent hight as long as you're not living in Russia.

• Honestly, I think only women really care about height. So yeah it wouldn't effect me at all.

• Yes, it's a normal height, especially for a girl. Anyway, I like short and tall girls alike: height isn't something I give too much thought when checking a girl out.

• Why would you ask this question? This is a pretty normal height for a girl so one would assume just about any guy would date a girl that height. It might make sense to ask if you were 4'10 or 6'2, but that is like asking "do you eat bread?"

• Of course I would

• Yeah I would.

I'm about 5' 10"; I'd date a girl my height if she was pretty enough.

• I dont think average height is an issue

• I would. Well guys have different tastes especially when it comes to heights. Is "he" tall?
    For me personally as I am 6'0 I tend to like both xD.

• Personally I would since im only a bit taller myself haha :)

But its all really personal preference and how tall the guy is i guess

• yes (coz im taller than that)

• Depends on more than height but if she was good in other areas then of course why not?

• Yes i dont see the problem

• She can get my rebounds

• Nope too tall.

• I think it is a great height, I am over six foot so I think it is great.

• No, that is too tall for my tastes