Guys, Would you date a girl who was mixed?

Would you date a girl who was half black - half white?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have no problem with it. However, I am usually hesitant to date girls that are black because, for whatever reason, the conversations usually end up about race which I don't really like discussing all the time. From all of my black, female friends, it feels like every conversation always ends up that way even if I try to gently change the subject, it still ends up about that and I don't really like talking about that stuff. So, if she didn't have any problem with it, I'd be totally down with a girl who was mixed. No problem there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• yeah, why wouldn't someone if they found them attractive?

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. I met a really hot girl a while back who was half-black and half-Japanese. Had cute features and curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's attractive to me and doesn't display any dealbreaker behaviors, then I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about race all that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Mixed people are beautiful and race doesn't matter. I'm black myself, and I happen to like this very pretty girl I work with on my part time job who's white. God made us of different skin colors and ethnic backgrounds, but deep down inside we're all the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • If course I would. Race is no barrier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure sounds like a nice girl:)

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely. don´t see a problem there.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure. I have and it was a good relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends– is she pretty?

0|0
    0|0
  • All I ask is a pretty girl who loves me back. Nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes lol ofcource

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea of course! I would not care about race but rather about first impression and personality :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They're usually very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I've seen plenty of beautiful mixed girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah.

0|0
    0|0