How much can a guy be shorter than his girlfriend without looking bad/weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls on here will give you the hole "oh it dosent matter blah blah blah",

When those are the same girls who wouldn't go near a guy shorter then them. Honestly dude, I don't think this sort of thing is an exact science ya know? As long as she dosent tower you I think it's not bad personally.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly for me I don't care to much about a guy being shorter than me - considering me very small Id hate to be with a guy too much taller than me, that I can't even kiss him on tippy toes, but no height is really a deal breaker for me

• As much as he wants - as long as they're confident people will get over it.

• For me, I personally would not date a guy who was shorter than me, but that is just my preference.

What Guys Said 1

• I dated a taller girl than me. It was all about her and me. We cares what other people might think or say. I know that her previous boyfriend was a lot taller than her so I guess that size doesn't matter.

• How much taller? How tall are you and her?

• I am 181 cm and she was 186 cm. Can you imagine the difference when she was walking on high heels.

Truth is, if I had to care about what people say or think I would not be able to do anything.

• hahaha