Girls, which guy's personality is more attractive to you?

Now I'm not going to get into detail about his characteristics that you would have to get to know him to find out about. I'm only gonna mention all his impressionable traits that you could pick up on when you first meet.

Guy A: Super positive and optimistic. Helpful and kind to everyone around him. He isn't very funny because he is afraid that he will hurt someones feelings. He is happy, energetic, outgoing, and somewhat chatty. He has an uplifting, bright personality.

Guy B: Somewhat negative and pessimistic (or realist). He is somewhat shy and quiet. He is very funny though because he has a sarcastic sense of humor. He has a mysterious, dark, and brooding personality. He isn't necessarily mean or rude, but he doesn't go out of his way to be kind to others. He usually keeps to himself and prefers to blend into the woodwork.

So which guy would you be more attracted to at first? (given that you found both guys equally attractive in the physical aspect).

• Guy A
    37% (15)
  • Guy B
    49% (20)
  • Other/can't decide/see results
    14% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy A,

Will he laugh at my jokes?

• Yes, he has a good sense of humor, he just doesn't like making jokes of his own because he is afraid he will say something to offend someone.

• He sounds great. 👌

What Girls Said 7

• Guy B
    Always
    Can't stand positivity... Just

• Definitely Guy B without hesitation

• I would pick guy A, but I would really like a guy who has the same sense humor as me and who can make jokes as well

• Guy B sounds awesome.

• I really feel like having more positive people around me to balance my realism.

• I'd say b, but then a sounds OK beisdes being super positive

• I can't stand people who are positive and happy all the time, so Guy B.