Would you date an unattractive, broke person with a good personality or vice versa?

Another words, is personality that important to you? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather date a girl whom I found physically attractive with a lousy personality than the other way around. I'll admit, I'm superficial.

Money means nothing to me though.

What Guys Said 5

• You can #quote me on this shit "I don't not give a damn about a girl's personality if she's ugly. Cuz ya gotta be easy on my eyes and ears" i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I do not know about all men , but myself i'm always attracted to sexy personalities not sexy looks , i mean those spicy girls who are nice and all

In my college education , there was this beautiful girl , her body and looks were near the advertised *perfect* , dunno if u won't believe me but NO MAN approached her or even made friends with her , the reasons should be pretty clear as even when i was the representative of my class i would never even want to help her , i just hated speaking to her too , and other girls who were SO MUCH below her in terms of body and shape and those things , had men running after them

But that aside , to directly answer the question : only personality matter to me

• Probably, if i knew she was into me.
    For me, the point of dating is to find someone solid, someone you can share you life with. So, even though i'd look more often at girls whom i think are attractive, in relationship choices a good personality is more advatageous to girls (how advantegous can it be to be my girlfriend, lol i don't know the answer to that :D ) .

• If she was attractive to ME, yes. There are a lot of women who in all probability wouldn't be very popular, yet I find them attractive. A good personality has a way of manifesting itself in appearance, too. Not always, though. I do have experiences where I liked the girl's personality, but we did not connect sexually. Such relationships never lasted and I never want to put myself in a similar position again. A strong sexual attraction is necessary for a good relationship, in my opinion.

• If they're broke, then their personality isn't that great.

What Girls Said 4

• Good personality is important, but I can't date someone whom I'm not attracted to.
    I think most people feel this way.

That doesn't mean the person should be a model, but it does mean you should be attracted to that person - whomever he/she may be.

• I can't date someone I'm not attracted to. A good personality is also important but you need both physical attraction and compatibility.

• I have dated a guy who I wouldn't say he was ugly but I was not attracted to him physically. There was nothing about his looks that made me want to have sex with him. He also was broke. Now how did I get involved with this guy? Lol well he was really cool when we communicated on social media. Once we met he didn't even really look like the pics, he looked like an alien tbh. I still gave him a chance but I was not attracted to him sexually so there was no passion there so I didn't enjoy sex and it was not just because of his looks he had no sex appeal about him in terms of personality. He also wasn't who he portrayed himself to be so personality was enough for a while until he I got to know him better and realized that I could not be happy with the real him now that he revealed himself.

• Nope
    Filler