I think my "friend" is trying to get with my girlfriend maybe? What do you think?

I don't really consider this guy my friend anymore but this is what he does. He hugs my girlfriend for a prolonged period of time. I see him constantly staring at her boobs (his eyes makes things very obvoius). He also sits beside her first if we're out with friends. Finally he has to hang out with her, just them two (my girlfriend declined and now thinks he's a creep). I called him out on this things and he tell me i'am paranoid and he wants to spend time with my girlfriend. I told him that she is not intersted in him and he should stop. I could tell he got mad.

My girlfriend truly doesn't like him. So what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup... sounds like he's definitely into her. It's fine to like someone else's partner I think, as long as you don't act out on your feelings. But he's definitely acting out on his feelings, regardless if they're purely sexual or actually emotional too. :/ Definitely not a good friend in my opinion, and even your girlfriend can sense it... to the point where she thinks he's actually being creepy. Trust your gut and your girlfriend, your so called "friend" is definitely bad news.

• I'd also like to add that a good friend knows when to back down. Even if he doesn't have feelings for her (sexual/emotional), he would be able to say "ok man, I'm sorry, I won't do those things anymore, I didn't realize I was crossing a line" if he was a true friend. But instead he got mad and started calling you paranoid. Not cool.

• i'am no longer friends with him and he's one of those loud asshole type guys. Not only that he makes really obvous when he stares at my girlfriend and i hate that so much. i'am a nice person so i don't want any conflict but my girlfriend said if he stares at her again she will make sure he doesn't again. (as you can tell my girlfriend is the more fiesty one out of us 2)

My girlfriend and i will avoid this guy. Just how she looks at her is creepy. i mean i take it you girls know when us guys are staring at your boobs (before i was with my girlfriend she caught me like 3 times lmao) but this guy stares for like 5 seconds. very long time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally I would say you are being paranoid, but this is some grade a red flag material here on his part...

You are not even that great of friends to start with, he goes out of his way to hang out with her alone, openly checks her out and makes moves that even she is picking up on.

I met one of best friends in the world as the girlfriend to one of my best friends, but we had complete trust between us all and I never made any of these moves and she never felt like i was coming on to her. As I said, normally I would say don't worry about it, but this is bad. Plus she doesn't even want to hang out with him! So at least you have no problem with worrying about her, just him being a creep.

• she said not to go near her "or else". When my girlfriend gets mad there is not stopping her lol

• Well good for her, like I said, this would be waaaay worse if she was either blind to it, or just didn't mind the attention even if she would never cheat. looks like you found a good one.

• yup i did

What Girls Said 3

• It is Obvious here, dear, that 'This guy who is no long er a Friend till the end, will Not take "No" for an Answer and with This, it is Best with your bestie to just Pay Him no mind and find out More in store without your helping hand. He has the hots for her for sure.
    It seems she is Not Into him so you know she is a Pinkie swear. And being that he and you were never two birds of a feather, he can more or less hit on who he wants as a free bird.
    As long as your 'Girlfriend' who so far has proven to be a loyal dog, your Other 'Friend' is now in your books, a Fair weather friend and this Friendship has gone South with his Looks and his Mouth.
    Good luck. xx

• If he were really a true friend, he probably would never have thought to do it or may have even Tried it behind your back. However, it seems he never considered himself anything but a plain jane 'Guy friend' and feels he can go after anyone without your permission. xx

• yup, thanks

• Oh, so welcome.. Go out with your girlfriend this weekend and have a great time.:)) xx

• Yeah seems very obvious that he is trying to make moves on her. Good things she is not interested and that you do not consider him your friend. He should be kept away from her and not even allowed to hug her as he is probably getting some kind of pleasure from that. Let him be mad, maybe it will make him distance his self from you two. He has the nerve to be mad. You are the one that has the right to be pissed.

• i'am a nice person but i'am mad at this. My girlfriend told him to not go near her and if he does she will do something about it. This dude is creepy when he starts to look at my girlfriend. I just don't want this to escalate. But me and my girlfriend won't be going near him or anything like that

• I understand that because if he is being that outwardly creepy it is best to distance as slowly as possible without it blowing up into a serious confrontational way. His behavior is very creepy, but hopefully with distance from him he gets the point.

• yup agreed

• I think he's a jerk that needs to get punched in the face...

What Guys Said 2

• Stop being insecure. It'll only hurt you in the long run. If she's not interested you have nothing to worry about. If she is move on. She's not right for you. If he doesn't show you respect by hanging all over her distance yourself. But if you continue to be insecure THAT may change your girlfriend opinion of you.

• Man honestly you tried to talk to him nicely and he's not listening now only a punch in the face will work

• If he doesn't get the message then something will be done

• Yeah make a better selection of people you hang with, avoid the "I like talking with girls with boyfriend " type, I know a lot of guys that I used hang about with but once they made a statement like that I kind got rid of them because think about it, they like talking with girls in relationship so "what if I get a gf?". Gotta avoid those guys with no respect or self respect.

• yup i will, i known this dude for 2 years but he shown his true colors i guess you can say