I think im bisexual?

in a bit of a sticky situation. i've always been attracted to girls but I've only ever been with guys in two long term relationships. in these relationships I've always had periods where im unsure of how i feel towards him and ended up breaking it off before then missing him and taking him back. i dont get that "butterfly rush" around boys, i dont feel an intense sexual attraction to them. the first time i kissed a girl it was like shocks had been sent through my body, and i wasn't even that attracted to her but i couldnt take my hands off her.

the thing is. i'm now in a kind-of-relationship with a guy who i really like and care about, but i still feel like there's something missing? i find myself daydreaming about girls all the time, it makes me feel guity cause i do really like this guy and i love being around him! everytime we have sex i just start to wish it was over nearly as soon as it starts. help :( would love to hear a gay/bi girls opinion on this.

Most Helpful Guy

• In this sick world we live in people begin to not know what the hell they are.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bisexual. I know how you feel! There is a good way to solve this. Tell your man this. As what he thinks. It might hurt him so beware. Just ask him if you could spend some time experimenting, like, with a girl. Find a girl you like, tell her your dilemma, ask her if she could help you... When you're done tell your man how you feel.

What Guys Said 8

• tell him you like girls and you want to have a girlfriend also im sure he will sa ok but tell him that she is your girlfriend not his and he cnt touch her

• you can be bi or you can be a lesbian only, try pursuing a long term relation with a girl, probably it will make you more happy and clear your doubts, it will set your priorities straight in other words...

• You could possibly be a biromantic lesbian.

• Break up with the guy or tell him. No need to drag him along.
    Why should he suffer for your problems?

Me personally i wouldn't want to date a bi chick, but other guys are different. He may react positively or not.
    Honesty is key.

• Well find a girlfriend and try them both at the same time

• I am bi sexual and you sound lesbian.

• Bring a girl home for a 3 way you'll win girlfriend of the year and get you awnser

• Ask him if you can invite a girl into bed with you two... I'm sure he won't mind :P

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly think just end it with him. Sort your mind out. I have had the same. experience and even pursued relationships with women but I realised afterwards I was bitterly unhappy. Think on. this, if you aren't attracted to the woman you were kissing, what is the pull then? Where is it coming. from?

• Just ask him for a three-some and see how you feel when you have sex with a female and male