Why do guys start to ignore a girl they're dating?

I was casually dating someone for a few months and we have been talking and snapping each other every day. Then earlier this week we became 'official' but ever since that happened he's been MIA on me. Its only been a couple days but I don't want to ask him about it because I don't want to come off as needy, its just weird to go from talking everyday to being ignored for some unknown reason.

What Guys Said 1

• All people usually take for granted what is right in front of them all of the time. Just look at people who've been married a long time.

What Girls Said 1

• I had this happen. and you guys are in a relationship. don't be afraid to get a little pissy at him. I had a guy I was casually dating, and he had been mia for about a week and he ran into me in the library and I gave him a look which he then later texted me and asked me why I looked like I was about to kill him, and I told him it was because he had been MIA andbasically fallen off the map

• Did he tell you why?

• He claimed it was because he was busy with school and stuff. And I was like so am I! I still tried to find time. And he then started to try to figure out a time to hang out.