Do guys like small boobs but a perky round butt?

i have smallish boobs ans a bigger butt thats round and toned ( not like super huge tho)

i want big boobs and a big butt

considering implants.

Most Helpful Guy

• I only like small perky boobs and tiny tight asses.

Big boobs are nasty and the only guys I know who oogle over big tits are the pigs who treat and see women as sex objects.

Fake tits are disgusting and 90% of men agree. Getting fake tits will be like getting a tattoo on your forehead saying "I'm a dumb easy whore, feed me lines and I will fuck you"
    You will only attract the wrong type of guy with fake tits. Plus you are 16... let your body grow before you decide to make life altering alterations to your body.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get implants.
    First of all, big boobs are not nearly as great to have as everyone thinks.

Second, small boobs are better than fake boobs. They just don't look right, they cost too much, and you don't just go once, it's a more than one time thing (mostly). Also, don't know if it's true.. But I heard they don't bounce like normal boobs... What kind of boobs don't move? Fake boobs, apparently.

Also, I heard butt implants are dangerous.

If you still really feel the need to, nobody can stop you. But you really don't need to, honestly. I don't think it's worth it, but that's just me.

What Guys Said 19

• You are a beautiful girl! There are many guys who actually prefer smaller boobs and even more guys who don't have any preference. Mot guys are more interested in your face, and you are a serious cutie! Don't change yourself or you will get locked in an unhappy cycle of thinking that you need to change yourself for others.

• Yes!!! That's the best combination. I don't care about beast's size, only if they're perky, but I do want a girl with a round and toned butt.

• why is everybody so butt/boobs focused lately. it doesn´t matter! at least not nearly as much as you might think.

• Actually smaller tits and a bigger waist/butt is my preferred body type, I'd say you are fine, and quite beautiful, if you do get implants... well that's up to you, but don't do it for a man.

Since you are the body type I most find attractive I personally would say no to the implants lol

• Medium sized tone butts are the best looking in my opinion. I would never see the need for plastic surgery though, the guy that you end up with will like you for just who and how you are. Someone out there for everyone!

• You sound fine
    Save your money for something more useful

• Yes absolutely!!

• Woahhh waittt!!! We don't like fake boobs and butts... big butts are gross!!

I like small butts and small to medium boobs...
      Don't get implants !!

• Round and toned sounds perfect

• As long as they aren't fake, theyre fine by meh

• Like I said in my last opinion I think your boobs are beautiful the way they are, and so is your body. Your gonna make one really lucky man one day.

• Phat ass #1 for me. But you shouldn't be thinking of any kind of implants at this age. You can still have those things grow quite a bit so dont worry about it.

• Small boobs > Implants

• With a face like yours, you shouldn't have any problem in attracting guys, and yes I like round and toned butt, is great with well shaped smallish boobs, in short you don't need any implants.

• Done get implants, you might regret it later.
    I'm a booty guy but as far as boobs go I could care less, I prefer personality over all that

• I love small boobs and a nice butt. That is just about every girl I've ever dated. They all have A or N cups and large booties (well large for a white girl)

• if you have good tits over small boob that still fine and by the way you do have good butts

• Show us and we'll judge!

• No don't do that. If anything, I prefer the smaller ones over too large. You have a great body type, don't forget it.

• It souls be fine how big are your boons know

• Noooo don't get implants. Why mess with something already perfect?

What Girls Said 4

• OP, I have the same body type and it used to bother me when I was your age. These days though, I wouldn't change it. There are plenty of men who that find that body type attractive. There will always be a few men obsessed with huge boobs, but they're actually a minority.

I would never trade my decent sized butt and small waist for bigger boobs. Also, mine don't look any different at 31 than they did when I was a teenager because they haven't sagged at all.

Not being big chested makes exercise a hell of a lot easier, too, and I doubt I'd be into distance running if I had a large chest.

• Why would you?
    Why would you need bigger boobs?
    Just to attract guys who look for body and sex?

• no i feel incomplete w/o them and feel like its part of my look

• Its not.. Its not..
      Ohh.. what were u thinking..
      Ur a beautiful creature.. :)
      Please have a beautiful mind..
      You don't need big boobs to be beautiful..
      Stay natural.. NO boobs better than fakes.. :P

• They sure do hun! I use to date a guy I met on here he wouldn't have liked me otherwise Lord he was great!

• I was feeling the very same thing at this very moment