Babes, would you be dissapointed?

For women who do casual sex: if you met a guy a while out somewhere, and you went back to his place to "hang out", would you be dissapointed if you got there, and he really just wanted to hang out?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not into casual sex anyway. I'd be more disappointed if I went to hang out with a guy friend and he immediately started trying to get into my pants.

• This has nothing to do with guy friends. Only men you met that day.

• at the time you almost got married, that is

• No, I'm not Pakistani. We were engaged and it would have been a long engagement. He called it off because he was afraid of commitment.

What Girls Said 6

• I mean... I might be a bit disappointed if I was really looking forward to hooking up with him, but I'm happy to just hang out with a guy I like and I don't expect sex to happen.

• i like this answer. thanks

• I don't do casual sex, but I had to share this story about a friend of a friend who went back to a guy's house from a bar, only to find that he really wanted to treat her to the apple pie he'd made that morning. We thought it was really cute. Who could be disappointed with that?

• First, I'd be if i expecting to hook up with him. But i'd realize that he was a real man that really just wanted to hang out and things could get pretty interessing. I love men to tell exactly what they really want and be straight wit me

• If I were hoping for a hookup, yeah, I'd be disappointed.

• I think if he made me believe he wanted more and I had made my mind up to do that then I would feel rejected and confused if it didn't happen that way

• nope but i don't go to guys houses unless i know them well but it should be a girl to make sexual advances towards a guy when she's ready

• i think the first person the be feel physical attraction to someone should be the one making the advances. but girls hardly do that anyway so it'ms mostly guys that take the initiative