Since hippies are hardcore liberals, are hippie women at least faithful and monogamous in relationships and don't mind having at least one child if?

we're preprared for it?

Just curious, there's this one hippie girl that I like but I don't know if she might be right for me. She doesn't have to be traditional to be in a relationship with me but she should least possess a few common courtesies along with at least some sort of morals.

• Yes, they're faithful and monogamous and no, they don't mind.
  • No, they're not monogamous and yes, they would mind.
  • Others
  • Depends

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a weird question. Do you think that liberals don't have faithful, monogamous relationships?

• Took the words right out of my mouth..

• Not necessarily. However society tends to link unfaithful, open people (when it comes to relationships) to lack of tradition and moral values of some sort.

• Really? :Lack of morals?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience (of which I have far too much), a girl who describes herself as a "hippy" is almost always using the word as a euphemistic way of saying she's extremely promiscuous (the whole "free love" thing is usually the only aspect of being a hippy that she will actually embrace - apart from maybe using hallucinogenics).
    On the other hand, they're also usually pretty upfront about it, and wouldn't try to mislead you - and they can change and become the perfect girlfriend, if they meet the right person. Basically, if she says she wants a serious relationship, you have no reason to doubt her - but if she hasn't said that, don't get your hopes up, because she probably never will.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like I'm in a time warp to the 1970s.

• Like anyone - some are, some aren't.

What Guys Said 2

• Some are some aren't

• There are plenty of hippie chicks who fit the bill...