Is it weird to like someone who you haven't met?

I kinda like this girl but we have never actually met. We have talked over DM on Instagram and she seems really cool. Is it weird to like her if I've never met her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you find her attractive and like-able. I believe there are few cases to like someone you barely know.. You can be one case, though..

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth is, you can like someone even without ever having talked to them. Liking someone based on their looks, their styles, the obvious mannerisms are ways we can admire someone from afar. It happens all of the time, and doesn't mean you can't have that burning in your heart for them. It really is the way we decided if we are going to actually meet them and spend time getting to know them. When you even meet someone, the physical is usually all you get to judge by, but it seems like you've already had an opportunity to explore more than that about her. I highly encourage you in talking to her and arrange something for you two. Remember, if you can see someone in a mirror, they can usually see you. She has been watching you as well. Talk to her and see what's going on and if you want to explore the options in getting to know her better than from afar.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Not at all.

• Completely normal same as a having a crush on a girl you never talked to or don't even know.