Guys, Would you date a girl that's taller than you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer not to but I'd definitely be open to it as long as she's still curvy. Like I'm not into the Gisele Bunches body type where she's just a 6ft tall rectangle.

I'm a little over 5'9 so if the girl is like 5'10 /5'11 and still has feminine curves then yeah I'd date her. I care more about a girls face then how tall she is. Although my ideal height for a girlfriend would be around 5'7.

To be honest tho I think the bigger question is would a girl date a guy shorter than her?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I often don't find many girls that are taller than 6'4," but if I did, I wouldn't specifically not date her because she is taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never met a girl that's taller than 6'2 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I've never met one taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure, I haven't seen many women taller than 6'2, and I prefer shorter women even if they're short by a few inch, that being said, height is the last thing that I notice about a girl if she has an angelic face and fit body...

0|0
    0|0
  • If i have a choice no, but since i don't then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • umm not really... you get me fam?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would do that for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't seem like it should matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure : )

0|0
    0|0
  • No as it would be weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is already happening, she's a bit taller

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure. I would prefer to date a girl somewhat taller than me than a really short one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never met a girl taller than me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would date

0|0
    0|0
  • Would I? Yeah but nowhere near as often as I'd try and date a girl shorter than me. Talk girls are attractive but awkward for me simply because I'm used to and more comfortable with being the taller person in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably one of a kind here but the only way I like her taller than me, is if she's wearing her heels and they make her taller, otherwise I want her shorter, something about how her being taller than me in her heels is just so sexy to me, I'm 5'7"

0|0
    0|0
  • are you taller than 6.4? if yes, yes, i d still date you

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure if she had good posture. I've only seen a few girls over 6' 2" in real life and they had bad posture, that's a turn off.

0|0
    0|0