Guys, I feel like I have finally lost my last ounce of respect for girls of my generation. Ever felt the same way?

Not for women overall... but at least for women in the their 20s and 30s today. I am not going to go into the MANY, MANY reasons why... but I wonder if im not alone?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I do fairly frequently, this site hasn't helped much either. However by ignoring all women, you also ignore the women of quality which in turn encourages them to behave in the manner of the low quality women since the end result will be the same. I also think tha about men however. I think men need to step up as well as women, the only reason why women act the way they do is because men let them.

What Guys Said 9

• i wouldn't say i have no respect for them, just that i have no interest in a committed relationship with any of them.

• Indeed, women suck. Boys it is!

• Yeah I'd be lying if I said I never felt that way at one point, but as you said it's not all women or women overall, but some of them certainly make you feel that way.

• Every man from every century has told the same tale.

People don't change over time , they find new ways to be stupid. The good ones however , are always there.

• God no you're not alone. Most girls have no self respect. No goals or ambitions. And thanks to then music industry just want to be worn our ghetto hoochie mamas. Then want some drug dealing gang banging spear chucker to be prince charming. Makes me sick

• Too bad you're not going into detail... many of us are getting curious.
    If there are bad women out there, there are also good women.

• yh yh fam.. i totally agree with you... but nothing we can do about it :/... you get me fam?

• u are not alone

• there are a few quiet exeptions, but as i said, the others are too many and too loud, for the good ones to be perceived... .