So, I recently began a relationship wiht someone, it'll be 2 months that we have been dating in a couple of days.
And our relationship is going good so far, but lately I've been thinking of one of my best friends, that I have gotten to know really well.
Well the girl that I'm dating is E, and she's nice, and really seems to like me, and sees that our relationship has a future.
However, back when school was in session, I did fool around a bit with my best friend, Z, we did nude modeling together, and when ever we would hang out, we'd almost always cuddle and get down to our underwear. I did even finger her and eat her out, which was her first time doing anything like that.
Well, towards the end of the school year, I found out that Z, likes me too, but we did decide to remain single, and see how we feel about each other in the fall. Z did say that she also doesn't want me to wait for her, and I agreed with her statement Well, in May, I met another girl, and started a relationship with her, E. And while things are going good, I have recently have been thinking about Z, and the possiblilites that my occur if I am single when she returns to school in a month.
What should I do?
- Break up with my girlfriend, and be single29% (2)33% (1)30% (3)Vote
- Talk to me girlfriend about it.0% (0)33% (1)10% (1)Vote
- Break up with my girlfriend, and try to start a relationship with Z29% (2)0% (0)20% (2)Vote
- Tell, Z, but not my girlfriend.0% (0)34% (1)10% (1)Vote
- Do nothing, just keep it to yourself42% (3)0% (0)30% (3)Vote