How do you act around girls?

• yourself
  • bad boy
  • a completely computerized fake behavior conjured from watching seminiors, reading articles and listening to dating podcasts

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to be myself as much as possible

What Girls Said 2

• It's really best to just be yourself.

• If you want to be friend zone

• @JuicyBrain Thats the downside which am aware of but least you get laid for a bit then move on to next one, beta males eventually become beta providers when they have money years later after hard work which women want. Then use them by getting married and then divorcing him when he gets boring and she craves the assholes again who they see as true alphas, thats how women are wired as seeing an alpha. Good men will always finish last and is a hard pill to swallow because women are not attracted to good men, women want a man who bullies, takes advantage of people or does what he wants that are all attractive traits to women. The only reason a women would settle for a beta provider is if she can't attract an assshole (alpha) and just use him the beta male as a utility just because he has a stable and makes decent cash.

• stable job*

• The most confident version of yourself :P

What Guys Said 8

• Be a bad ass if you wanna get laid, it work for me. Am the nicest guy you will ever know around my friends but when it comes to women, its another ball game. let me tell you a story about this lad i knew at college.

He was sat one night with his group of college friends at this bar and just recently arrived at the bar to hang out with his college buddies. Then along came this beautiful women who the lads treat like a goddess around campus because of her beauty and my friend was only average looking. Anyway she says to my friend "I was sat there before you, so could you move please?" demanding the seat from my friend and he simply says with a capital F..."Fuck off!" later on during the evening they got talking more and my friend said to her lets go to the bar for a drink and she thought he was gonna buy her a drink but ended up paying for her own because my friend refused and watched her reach in to her handbag with struggle to find her purse in a busy cue to pay for her drink. My friend watched her adversity while drinking his pint of beer with no support for her struggle.

Moral of the story is, now that's what you call a bad ass or asshole. long story short is... he nailed her that night lol

• So u act like a douche who stands his ground?

• depends what you want, if your a good guy and want to be friend zoned then be yourself but if you wanna get laid then act like a douche. That's how it works in society, betas get chubbys as girlfriends or single and the alpha assholes either get laid a lot or get a hot girlfriends. Unless your born in a wealth family and your dad can buy you a flash car or your born with model look genetics there's no other way. Learn to be an asshole in front of girls is a choice and game only goes so far for the average guy, true players have money to back their game up. Trust me been nice or yourself doesn't get you women unless you are an asshole to start with, women lust for assholes that treat them like shit the same way men lust for hot women.

• I hide.

Or run.

Or panic.

Or hide.

I'm thinking of trying out a "Pretend I'm gay" tactic and see where that goes.

• I don't feel any reason to try to fake a personality with girls, even if I do like them. Unfortunately at the same time, I'm always this quiet, complacent type of guy, and trying to show any sort of interest or initiative towards a woman is usually out of my nature.

• "a completely computerized fake behavior conjured from watching seminiors, reading articles and listening to dating podcasts"

LOL Dude ! That is so accurate ! lmao

• Myself, why would I lie?

• Just be yourself. Don't be someone you're not. Girls don't like that.

• Ur a loser who watches naruto. girls don't like that either

• And u should go out and explore this world.

• You don't have to tell me that bro. I've seen more shit than I did a few years ago. Good luck.

• Nothing changes around girls I just carry on as I normally would

• all women come and say yourself. they are SO full of bs. if you are yourself, even if you are a good person, that doesn't get you any puzzy... .