Do you remember your highschool sweetheart?

Do you still keep in contact?
Why did you break up?
Would you consider dating them to this day?

• Yes
    7% (1)46% (11)32% (12)Vote
  • Not really
    21% (3)12% (3)16% (6)Vote
  • Didn't have one
    72% (10)42% (10)52% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Didn't date anyone in high school
    but I did have a huge crush on this girl.. to the point I picked the same classes for my gcse tests and such... we were good friends.. but that's it, we lost contact so much after school.
    Saw her a few months back and she was a totally different person o_o
    but I guess we both were/are

2|1
    0|0
    • How different?

• Show All
    • danke for mho :3

• Welcome :)

What Guys Said 7

• Yes I do remember her - No we don't keep in contact - We went to different universities and grew apart - Haven't seen her in about 20 years - Last I heard she was married with a couple of kids

1|0
    0|0
  • Which one? xD
    I went out with 4 different girls, and I obviously remember them, but I wouldn't go out with them again.
    I broke up with them because I had a crush on another girl, so basically I went out with one, developed a crush for another girl, went out with her, developed a crush for another, went out with her... hormones were crazy!! Haha the funny part is that they were all friends with each other xD

1|0
    0|3
    • Hahaha I knew I was gonna get hate for my comment but I didn't expect it from guys xD

• Didn't have one.

I hated every single fucking person in my school. (Long story).

0|1
    0|1
  • I remember her and think about her all the time. I took her virginity. We broke up because she was a game player. She was very possessive, yet flirted with everyone all the time and got pissed if I didn't like her doing that. Lots of other stuff with her too. We were together for pretty much all through high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but it's not a good memory. I'd hardly consider her a "sweetheart" anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't date in high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • didn't have a highschool sweetheart. or any sweetheart.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well, considering he likes boys now, I feel like it isn't really an option.

0|0
    0|0
    • Were you completely surprised when you found out he's gay? Or did you kind of already know

• We didn't date long and we're not that close now. I was neither surprised nor unsurprised.

• I didn't really have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the guys in my school are ugly asf, are hawt asf but dickheads, older or unavailable... so no

0|0
    0|0