Is it just me or do other people feel like shit because they don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, those are the ones not content with being single.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what you mean man.
    www.abload.de/img/feels-bad-frog-330x33rcud6.png

However, I refuse to get desperate or thirsty over something like this. I will live my life, hoping for the best. But I feel trying force something to work that wasn't meant to work will only make life worse.

What Girls Said 10

• I would say it's just you because I'm single and I don't feel that way but there are other people that feel your pain so you aren't alone...

• Nah. You have to learn to be happy with yourself and to love yourself. If you can't, then how do you expect someone else to be?

• I don't: I would rather be alone than be with the wrong person for the sake of trying to satisfying my desire for partnership.

• Honestly, I feel like I'm too young to be worrying about that. I'm just indifferent. I probably don't really even have the time to date anyways.

• I used to beat myself up about it all the time. I never dated till recently. Then I found the love of my life, and lost him. Now I'm back to square one, beating myself up about being single

• Yes... makes you feel like you are not good enough and that nobody will accept you for what you are.

• Yup I always feel lonely. I feel your pain.

• Me to😭 i'm hot middle eastern girl but because our habbites we even cannot love💔

• MEEE YESSS MEEEE !! HAAAATEEEEE IT

• sometimes.

What Guys Said 4

• I know the feeling sometimes you get it and feel a bit lonely. You are young plenty of time to meet someone.

• I used to, but not anymore.

I had to be rejected to be broken so that I could rebuild myself (I really had my hopes up with her). Now I'm just strolling through life until someone special comes along to join me.

• 0|0
  • It's definitely not you. I'm 16 and I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 13. I been rejected 69 times and I of course feel like complete shit.