Girls, what are the description of the guy you want to be with him?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Honest, passionate, dorky, funny, a bit awkward, someone who gets me and my weirdness, loyal, compassionate etc
    i dont care if he likes everything i like as long he respects my interests and gives me enough freedome

What Girls Said 4

• Oh I like this question. I want to be with a guy who is loyal above all else; I don't like liars or cheaters. Personality traits would be silly, easy to get along with, driven, desire to succeed in his career and personal life, chill, down to earth, and a sense of humor similar to mine. Physical traits don't matter a lot but I want him to be 5'8 or taller, dark hair, thick, round face, burly. I want someone compassionate and caring and adventurous.

That would be my dream guy and he'd want children and to get married

• Can I just describe my boyfriend? He's smart. He's kind. He's generous. He's sexy. He's attentive. He's got his shit together. He's honest. He can stand his ground but he doesn't need to have the last word. He's faithful. He trusts me. He knows my flaws and accepts me just as I am. He shows me off to his friends. He treats me like I'm precious. He's talented. And he cooks. Could I be a luckier woman?

• A guy that is: adventurous, happy, kind, healthy, physically active, secure, good looking

• A guy that can make me laugh until my sides start to hurt. Even if I'm having a bad day somehow he manages to make me smile. He's assertive and dominant, slightly sexually sadistic. Doesn't need to be rich, but I want him to be ambitious about his career. He's caring and silly with kids. Knows how to have fun, can entertain me. Openminded and willing to try new things. Physically? Doesn't need to be tall or muscular, just living a healthy lifestyle. Eating right and making an effort to workout.