Guys, do your girlfriends tickle you?

How often does it happen and do you like it?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• There are times when she does it quite often and times when she does not do it all.
    Normally, I don't like it. However, when she's in the mood, she does it in bed as well. At first I hate it because it makes me kind of lose control. But when I eventually put up with being defenseless against this and hence her, I start to like it---if you know what I mean. Being made very helpless (i. e. restrained) and then tickled can be very intense.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't have a girlfriend or never have but if I had a girlfriend and she tickled me I know I would love the attention and be turned on and aroused over her and I would let her know the affect she has had on me to by tickling her back and getting super playful and flirty with her. ;)

• I'm the tickler in our relationship, she's more into the nipple tweaking, which I HATE, which is obviously why she thinks it's hilarious...

• She never did when I was still with her, but I wouldn't like it if she did. I don't like getting tickled. I'm not ticklish. I just find it kind of irritating. However, I didn't mind tickling her and she always loved it.

• I like it to a certain point. But I'll let you know if I had enough ha ha. I'll grab your wrist when they try doing it again and steer them away from me. I like it but don't know how my body will react ha ha

• It happened occasionally from what I remember and I both like and hate it lol.

• I don't have a girlfriend to tickle me :(

uploads.meiobit.com/ForeverAloneBlackTextSS.png

xD

• My wife does, but sometimes her way of playing is to punch instead of tickling, and I for one DO NOT believe in hitting women so this becomes a one sided play fight.

• my ex did. it was both hot and fun, so yeah i did like it

• On a silent shore
    I confronted fear
    I spoke to God
    But he wasn't there
    The sun is down
    And the war begun
    Assemble the great pandemonium

• If i had a girlfriend...

• It depends on the mood and extent