Should I tell my hook up buddy (who I'm mad at and don't want to keep seeing) that I'll be studying abroad for the next 4 months?

I'm a college student and last semester I was hooking up with a guy who also goes to my college. We both went back to our hometowns this summer so we haven't seen each other since May. I'm doing a study abroad program this coming semester and I haven't told my hook up buddy that I'll be gone for the next 4 months. He's lied to me a few times lately so I'm mad at him and do not want to keep hooking up with him. I know he thinks I'll be returning to our college this semester and will continue to hook up with him, since he doesn't know I'm leaving. He's also only contacted me once the entire summer so I know he doesn't care that much about me. Should I even bother telling him I'm going abroad since I don't want to keep seeing him? I won't be able to contact him once I'm abroad, so I either tell him now or never.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not your father or your boyfriend. So no, I don't think it is necessary to tell him.

What Guys Said 4

• Since you have no vested interest in the guy, I wouldn't bother telling him. Just go and forget about him and let go of all that anger you are holding onto. It will hold you back. I am sure you will meet someone else at the school you will be atending. Good luck!

• Just tell him that you are studying abroad

• Noooooo ms

• Life's too short to hold grudges. However, I don't agree with friends with benefits, and it's labeling like status

What Girls Said 0