Guys, a little help please?

So there's this guy i like a lot every time i see him and im with my sisters mother or cousins he gets so nervous in fact he gets tomato red he constantly stares at me and even appears out of nowhere and looks at me. The thing is we've never had a conversation I've tried making contact with him either by smiling or even saying good morning and he just ignored me this morning after i said hello and even turned away and kept doing what he was doing. In fact the rest of the time we were at the gym he basically kept away from me but once in a whie I'd catch him staring at me or smile when i walked by. I am getting so many mixed signals. Should i keep pursuing him or should i just let it go

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol this's the typical example of a crushing shy guy. Keep on pursuing him :)

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah he defiantly likes you! Just go up and talk to him and carry the conversation cause he is ssuuuuppppeeerr shy!

• He likes you but is too shy. If you want to have something with
    him you need to pursue it.

• He's probably getting frustrated with not being able to make his move.

• rape him with your eyes. He'll run out of the room

• You know i think i have maybe thats why he's running away hahaha

• Lol 4 years ago this was me exactly. Let me tell you exactly what some girl did to me. I was crushing on this girl and doing this same dance a yer ago. She ended up coming up to me and asking me a question about the book I was holding (The Fountainhead) we talked and then she told me I should call her if I want to get coffee tomorrow, and gave me her number. I obviously called her because there was no pressure anymore, and we are still dating today!