Girls, has she moved on?

So i'm with this girl (or at least i think i am, since her parents would never allow her to go out with me with them knowing, and we've only been out once {not to mention i didn't kiss her like a fucking dumbass}) Since we've been together, 3 things have happened;

1. we rarely talk, and when we do, its very short
2. she got grounded for an unknown reason (she wouldn't give a why or how)
3. she posted this picture:

(≧∇≦)A photo posted by @shania. mari on Jul 30, 2015 at 8:27pm PDT

you can say i'm overreacting about this, i really don't give a shit, but it would be nice to know if she's moved on or not.

Updates:
The explanation for the picture: i don't wear nike shoes and khaki pants, but i know a lot of guys that do.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• its hard to say from a picture ya know!!!
    but i don't understand why she doesn't give you a reason why she gets grounded

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah... she's moved on thoroughly. Cold feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • You might just be over reacting, she probably is just stressed with the fact that she has overly strict parents, but when you get a chance to be with her make the most of it, and actually make moves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha sounds like what happened to me today, same situation. Parents hate the guy..
    She's grounded so maybe her parents found out and don't want you to talk to her..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she probably has moved on. But ask her about it and dont be afraid of rejection. We all go through it.

0|0
    0|0