Guys, Why Am I single?

Guys, Why Am I single?

Okay, so I'm 16, and as thirsty as this question sounds, it's not like that. I'm honestly just wondering why I can't get a guy, or keep guys out of the friend zone. I am not shallow when it comes to physical characteristics, I just want someone funny, smart, chill, and out going. But I am either the girl that guys come to when life gets weird, they need a favor, or they're single. If it's not one of those then it's to beg for nudes, and try to make passes at me like I'm hooker Hannah from the corner. And when I won't be sexual they get mad, and I just so happen to have a temper, which usually causes me to yell and swear at them. Which leaves me looking like a bitch, and oh they aren't afraid to let all their friends know I'm a "CRAZY BITCH." Or I have the guys who I can't help but friendzone because I'm not ready for their level of commitment, and then there's the guys (the ones I grew up with) who apparently don't care how much puberty I go through won't stop seeing me as the little girl who played football with them, and went around beating up boys. So I don't get it, I'm pretty chill, and loyal, and I'm always there for my friends, and I don't think I'm ugly I just don't know.

• Too Bitchy
    47% (14)
  • Too Chill
    20% (6)
  • Too aggressive
    33% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh your requirements seem a bit contradictory.

On the one hand, you don't want to commit, you want a cool, funny, outgoing guy, but on the other you get mad when guys show sexual intent.

I would have told you to go to a lot of parties in order to meet the type of guy (s) you want, and have the type of non-commited relationship (s) you want, but I won't because obviously they'll want something similar: no strings attached short sexual relationships.

I think your core issue is that you haven't really figured out what you want. I would just experiment.

• Yeah... I just don't want to get hooked on one person, and be that couple that gets married at 18.

• Okay, thank you! 😊

• You're welcome, good luck :)

What Guys Said 23

• Well, you're still 16, right now, so I wouldn't let it get to you. I didn't get into my first relationship until I was about 21 or so. (that's not to sound depressing, but just to let you know that I've been there) It's not easy being one of the only ones without someone. You've got lots of time, though. You seem like a nice girl and, when the guys around you are ready for serious relationships and not games anymore, you'll be on the top of their list. :)

• Thank you. If I could say this to all of you I would, you all give really sweet advice, I expected the worst feedback from most of you guys.

• You're very welcome. I hope it was helpful! :)

• You sound too smart for 16 year old guys and like you have too much self-respect for anyone older to use you for sex. That's ok, you're just 16 you don't need a boyfriend and if it's not happening I wouldn't worry about it. Most teenage relationships are just disappointments. You're not too aggressive or bitchy or chill, don't start wondering how you should alter yourself to please men. Just be who you are, focus on who you are, and relationships will come, more naturally than you can imagine at this point in your life.

• I'd say that thing about not being ready for some level of commitment has a lot to do with it

• Girl, you are 16. You are just more mature than the guys around you. Trust me, guys will grow up. You might be surprised: the guy who is too afraid to talk to you yesterday might be Mr. Right tomorrow. So keep your options open, do NOT settle, and work on you, because Mr. Right will come around; so work on being Ms. Right for him.

• It's better to be single than date some desperate wannabe. You got guts for waiting for the right person instead of hooking up with some random guy. it ain't always was finding the right guy, but when you do it will be worth it..

• didn't put the option that you look fake

• You are a very attractive lady. You will have many admirers, but most guys your age are after only two things. As you mention, they are nude pics and sex.

There's plenty of time for you to meet a decent guy who wants to be with you, without his first thoughts being sex. He'll just want to spent time with you, whatever you do.

• Well where is he? Cuz I'm starting to feel like I'm toxic or something. Lol, but thank you!

• To be perfectly honest with you

You're fairly beautiful, so look aren't the problem here, and you sound fairly intelligent too, so, that's not it.

Did it ever just occur to you, that perhaps where you live, the guys are just assholes? xD

• Lol. Thank you, that's what I say as my defense mechanism, but bruh, I feel like guys think if they sleep with me it's a check on their race card, which is dumb, but I'm the common denominator, so I must be the problem.

• I'm working on it, I got a year and a half left of high school, and then I'm outtie Lol. Thank you for your honesty.

• No worries matey, All the best!

• It looks like you're indecisive on what you want from them which is probably sending a lot of mixed messages.

• Lol you are 3/10 for me so if other guys are like me, than prolly that's why

• Lol "Prolly" I Totally understand, thank you for your feed back.

• Not the girl i would date because of how you dress :)

• Look, Hooker Hannah is doing her best and just trying to keep her meth addiction going.

• LOlolololol!!! I'm not dogging Hooker Hannah. I'm just saying I'm not her. She's a hustler

• Because you haven't met the right person

• The trouble is not with you, it is with the anatomy of these guys, which consists simply of a penis and a huge asshole.

• I think it's not that you simply are unlikable, don't take this to heart as I do not know you well. Judging frim the current data it seems that you do not bring much attention to yourself. I'm not saying start acting slutty but to find something that makes you stand out.

• You're 16 years old.

• Well yeah, I know that's why I don't want a serious forever relationship, I just don't get why everyone has someone or some thing, and I'm the weird forever single friend, or booty call. Well I don't answer the call, but still.

• You're only 16? Best keep your bad self away from me, I'd end up in jail.

• Move to my city and You'll have yourself a boyfriend (me)

• Your pretty :)

• sex is good for you

• you seem like a good person. none of the above... . you'll find love in time

• I'm 20 and haven't dated someone since I was like 15... Suck it up

• "And single Guys", so, what's wrong with them?

• They want Mme as a booty call.

• No, they just don't want to be dating someone then, they're not meant to be single, no ones meant to do anything, you choose your own destiny

• Yeah, thank you for your honesty, and opinion.