Where/how can I find girls?

Basically my problem is that I don't meet new girls too often (I have a lot of female friends, but I just don't find them attractive in that way) and when I do I just don't really know what to say to them.

I can be shy but to be honest, I'm a pretty quiet guy even when I'm with my family and closest friends. It's just kind of the way I am.

I've tried online dating, but I just seem to run into the same problem especially since for instance, a lot of girls on OKCupid put on the profile "Don't just message me saying 'hello'". But even when I write something more complex I just seem to be ignored all the time. What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you can go somewhere that interests you a lot , and maybe when you go to the place you might find a girl with the same interests as you. Also be patient , You will find that girl when you least expect it. I wish you best of luck. Hope this helped :)

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot Girls have ridiculous high standards on okcupid and if you don't look like a model good luck xD they're so ridiculously shallow but then again they're girls not women lol you can meet women through random encounters hell I met a cute nice Japanese girl on the train and went out for lunch but it sucked she was just a volunteer for two months and I met her on her last week :/

What Girls Said 1

• Start by looking outside.

What Guys Said 1

• In social activities, hobby clubs, study situations. Friends and sisters of friends.