Guy drunk texted me at 2am asking to hang out again. Should I take it that he likes me?

We have 'hung out' multiple times outside of college. Been on two cinema 'dates' as he paid for both and multiple meet ups at Costa Coffee. Been friends for a year or so, and he often goes out drinking and sometimes texts me in the early mornings. Will make plans to hang out again this summer but not sure if these are dates? Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• As Ted Mosby always said, "Nothing good ever happens after 2am." The reason he says this is because when you are with someone around 2am, all they really want to do is have sex. As for all the information you've provided for this guy, these are not dates. Dates are when you are taken out and you get to really explore each other's minds, finding out if you're compatible. Movie dates are not dates. Meeting up do not count as dates. Him asking you to take you out and doing something that involves you talking over more than coffee is a date. I can't say if he's interested in you, but he definitely wants to sleep with you, which is not exactly the best foundation for a relationship. If you really like this guy, hold out on the 2am sexting requests and ask him to take you out for a date. If he's interested in something more than a physical relationship, he'll easily accept. Men need help moving in the right direction, and it's your job to help him since most guys are clueless. Don't be his drunk booty call, even when he's sober.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should delete his message and move on with your life.

What Guys Said 3

• he wanted to have sex at 2am booty booty booty call booty call

• Hell na you just a booty call

• He likes you with his dick, move on, if he liked you with everything else you would be getting noon calls or 6pm calls not just 2 am calls

What Girls Said 0