Girls, Would you date an 18 year old guy at age 23 after a 25 year old guy has popped up and showed interest in you?

For the record, you knew the 18 year old guy 3 months before the 25 year old. You formed a social group with the 18 year old guy, 4 of his friends and 2 other girls since you all were in the same class. Is it mainly due to comfort with the 18 year old? I can't really understand this since the girl also went to college and graduated just like the 25 year old (that would be a huge thing to have in common). Honestly, was the 18 year old guy just lucky due to circumstance?

also both guys are equally attractive for the sake of the argument

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems that dating would be w/25yo
    but what I read is really happening is she is NOT dating but instead joining a group she finds attractive & social to kill time.
    Thus she is not into dating either one at this time, regardless of appearances.
    To her: Being subtle, helpful, complementary, no negatives toward her group will eventually win the war for you.

What Girls Said 6

• Ya age is nothing but a number I'd talk to who I liked more as long as they are of legal age. I don't love/like Any one enough to become a sexual predator

• I don't know if I will.

I usually don't feel attracted towards guys that are younger than me. Especially, more than 1 year younger.

• She would if she liked him more yes

• Yeah, if I can relate to them.

• It depends on how strong of a connection I have with the 18 year old, if the 25 years sweeps me off my feet after a week or so, our connection may not be that strong or I have a waaaayy better connection with the 25 year old

• Of course, age and looks aren't the only factors.